Due to the unexpected circumstances
we have to postpone the POLISH DINNER.
We will inform you about the new date!
(Traditional Polish Cuisine)
October 5, 2019 (Saturday) at 5pm
St. John’s Polish National Catholic Church, 23 Golway St., MANCHESTER, CT
Our POLISH DINNER menu includes:
– POLISH TRADITIONAL BEAN SOUP (fasolowa)
– GOLABKI (stuffed cabbage rolls with meat, served in tomato sauce)
– KIELBASA (fried Polish kielbasa with onion & sauerkraut)
– POLISH-STYLE ROAST CHICKEN
– MASHED POTATOES with DILL (Polish style)
– GREEN SALAD
– POLISH RYE BREAD with BUTTER
– WATER, JUICE, TEA&COFFEE TABLE…
Special FOOD RAFFLE will be held during our dinner
(prizes: Polish food baskets with variety of traditional Polish food)
(until October 1 – Tuesday)
= $20 (1 person)
Food served in buffet style – pay once eat as much as you want!
Tickets are limited, so get yours before we run out!
For pre-orders: 860-212-8523 or firstname.lastname@example.org or fill this form:
After clicking the „Submit” button your tickets are preordered. You’re going to pay for your tickets when you arrive for the Polish Dinner. You should receive a confirmation email or SMS within 1-2 days time (if not, please, call us!)