Parish History

20180720_105524.jpg

  • 1928
    – the parish is organised; first pastor: Rev. S. Guzik (1928-1930)
    – Christmas Day – the first Mass is celebrated
  • 1929
    – the ground for parish cemetery is purchased
    – the lot for a new church building is purchased
  • 1930
    – the church of St. John the Baptist is built
    – second pastor: Rev. Piotr Latas (1930-1935)
  • 1932
    – the church bell is purchased and blessed
  • 1933
    – the rectory is built
  • 1938
    – canonical visitation & the sacrament of Confirmation by Rt. Rev. J. Lesniak
  • 1939
    – the organ is purchased
  • 1940
    – the chapel at the cemetery is built
    – new pastor: Rev. Zygmunt Jan Szczepkowski (1940-1945)

CLICK HERE for the list of the pastors throughout the parish history.

Reklamy